Friday, October 15, 2021

Session 592 : Master Thomas and Master Dave



After a hard day on the construction site we want to work out some of our aggressive energy. This cowering bitch craves any attention. We strap it naked to the discipline bitch and ruthlessly thrash that big pale rump. We demand to be thanked after ever lick because this worthless cunt is lucky to receive any attention from real masculine men like us. Including being made into a urinal for our stinking piss!
Faggot sucks our Cocks, licks our asses and feet Str8Thug Str8ThugMaster Red me and makes me swallow his condom milk. hot Sir opens my ass with dildos, fuck me and my friends make gay faggot lick our feet and buttholes and suck dick. hot Sir opens my ass with dildos, fuck me and my friends make gay faggot lick our feet and buttholes and suck dick. Str8Thugs Use Horny Faggots for amusement Evil CollegeBoy Str8Thug Str8ThugMaster Red me and makes me swallow his condom milk. Faggot sucks our Cocks, licks our asses and feet Str8Thug Str8ThugMaster Red me and makes me sw! allow his condom milk.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3


Format: mp4
Duration: 10:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8198kbps
Audio: 122kbps





File size: 653.2 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

What If This Beautiful Babe Is A True Nympho

Release Year: 2014 Models: Alyssa Reece and Charlotte Stokely Genres: Lesbian , Natural Tits , Bubble Butt , Blonde , Brunette , Sex...